In case you missed our messages, we wanted to share some important information about your upcoming migration to fabric Inc. Please read all of the information below as it contains specific details and simple (but required) steps required from you.
(Please note that this information is specific to RevCascade Vendors)
So… what’s happening?
- RevCascade is joining forces with fabric, Inc. — the leader in headless commerce. With this new partnership comes a new and improved platform for managing your dropship business: fabric Marketplace.
- The new platform brings several improvements over that of RevCascade’s, including a streamlined UI, a unified onboarding experience, and new teams and capabilities to make onboarding new products faster and your overall experience with our technology more intuitive.
- You should have received an email from your dedicated Vendor Support specialist at email@example.com with information and timing about your migration. In case you haven’t, please check your inbox or send us an email with subject
“[Your Company Name] RevCascade Migration]
How long will the migration take?
- All information and backend connections have already been migrated over with zero downtime. Training of the platform and features is the only requirement for going live and takes less than 1 hour to complete.
When do I have to migrate?
- If you haven’t already, you’ll receive an email in the coming weeks from firstname.lastname@example.org with important information about your migration timelines and useful resources to complete your onboarding. The RevCascade portal will be permanently disabled within the next 3-6 weeks.
Will this affect my connections for transaction, order fulfillment, etc. ?
- No. All of your pre-existing connections will automatically transfer over from RevCascade to fabric Marketplace.
Does my current account data carry over to the new platform?
Are there any new fees associated with the new platform?
What happens next?
- Our team will reach out to you to schedule an onboarding meeting to answer any additional questions you may have.
What about the retailers I work with?
- Rest assured that your retailers are in great hands and have already begun the process of migrating to the new platform.
- Despite our new name and facelift, our mission remains the same: to empower seamless connections for brands so they can instantly offer products their customers will love. fabric Marketplace will continue to lead with the same innovation and compassion as RevCascade, and we are excited by what vendors (and retailers) will achieve under the umbrella of fabric's headless commerce platform.
- If you have any additional questions or need any support through this migration, please do no hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We appreciate your ongoing partnership and patience through this process!
Your fabric Marketplace (formerly RevCascade) support team.
Last update: May 23, 2022