- Navigate to the Orders page and select one of the pre-filtered Order categories. Or search for an individual PO# in the search field.
- Select an order that you want to process by clicking on the link in the PO # column to pull up the order detail page.
- Click Cancel Items on the top of the order detail page
- Navigate to the Orders page and select one of the pre-filtered Order categories.
- Select the order(s) that you wish to Cancel by checking the box next to the order.
- After you have selected the desired orders, click the Actions dropdown menu.
- Select Cancel Orders
- Enter the Reason as to why you are submitting a cancellation request Reason Codes
- After you have selected the Reason, click the Cancel All Orders button
Once the system has completed processing your cancellation request, and there are no issues with the order(s) you will see in green text that the request has been completed. Click Close & Reload to return to the orders list view screen.
If your retailer partner is useing the Marketplace Platform to cancel orders, you will need to acknowledge those cancelations so your retailer partner knows you received the cancelation.
To acknowledge retailer canceled orders:
- Navigate to the Order Dashboard
- Click on New Cancels in the Require Attention section
- Select the cancelations you wish to acknowledge by checking the box next to each cancelation.
- Select Acknowledge Cancels in the Actions dropdown
- On the pop up window select Acknowledge All Cancels
If you have an order that you are not able to ship by the expected due date, you can update the line items on the order to a "Backordered" status.
***Note: Not all retailers support Backorders so please contact your retailer partner directly prior to updating a line item on an order to Backordered.***
Select the order you wish to Backorder
- Navigate to the Orders page
- Select one of the pre-filtered Order categories.
- Select an order that you want to fulfill by clicking on the link in the PO # column.
Update the order with a Backorder date
- Scroll down on the order detail page to the Order Lines section.
- Click the three dots to the right side of the Order Lines section
- Click Mark as Backordered
- Enter the expected ship date of the item
- Click Update Order Line
Last update: May 07, 2022