To navigate to the Orders dashboard, login to the Marketplace Platform and click Orders on the top menu bar.
The three main sections within the Orders Dashboard are: Open Orders, Reports, and Require Attention.
Open Orders - contains four pre-filtered buckets of dropship orders
- Open Orders - a list of all open orders
- Current Orders - a list of open orders that are within your fulfillment SLA
- Past Fulfillment SLA - a list of open orders that are past your fulfillment SLA
- Late Invoices - a list of open orders that have shipments but remain open due to missing invoices.
Reports - contains pre-filtered reports for various order details
- Orders with New Messages - Browse the latest order notes from your partners
- Shipments & Tracking - Review shipments & tracking numbers
- Returns - Track returns and RMA's
- Invoices - Review all invoices from suppliers
Require Attention - contains two pre-filtered buckets to manage cancelations and backorders
- New Cancels - a list of cancelations that require acknowledgement by you, the Supplier
- New Returns - a list of orders that have a return associated with them.
NOTE: Clicking on any of the pre-filtered buckets within each of the main sections of the Orders dashboard will provide a list view of all orders that fit within the pre-filetered critera. All data from any page containing a list view of orders can be exported by clicking on the Export link on the upper right side of each page. If any additional filters are applied to the page, the export will contain all orders that fit the filter critera.
Last update: May 26, 2022