What are some of the problems fabric OMS helps solve?
- Inaccurate inventory numbers
- High out of stock rates
- Inventory API speed on the storefront and performance stability in peak traffic, improving site conversion rate with inventory and order speed.
- Cost to create new customer experiences with new applications or features because of integration complexity.
- Inflexible technology that makes it expensive to add new facilities or stores to the network.
- Lack of technology flexibility that makes it difficult to make changes within the system.
- High order bounce rate causing missed order SLAs.
- Long average order processing times that lead to a high number of WISMO inquiries and missed order SLAs.
Last update: Jul 08, 2022