What are some examples of how merchants use inventory configurability?
- Inventory reservation: Orchestrate inventory visibility by managing virtual reservations.
- Available to Promise “ATP” inventory: Display the available-to-promise stock on the storefront. Reduce overselling and avoid stockouts.
- Backorders and Preorders: Increase availability by allowing customers to order against inbound inventory.
- Low stock setting: Display low inventory on the storefront to shoppers to create urgency and drive conversions.
- Local availability: Display inventory by geographic proximity, availability at nearby stores, or network-specific availability by channel.
Last update: Jul 08, 2022